Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 10 - Words

This weeks theme from the FOCUS 52 group is Words.  Even though you can't see them here, the words are fallen, swollen, pain, left leg and now what do I do, those are just the ones I can repeat.  I wasn't able to get any shooting done this week because I fell through my porch.  I was taking out the trash when the plank just gave way.  I fell through all the way up to my hip.  I am so fortunate.  I broke no bones.  The skin was only broken in two small places, but the soft tissue damage is extensive.  My right hip was re-injured,  a pulled flexer muscle, and sore arms from pulling myself out of the hole.  All and quite an experience.  I am using arnica montana, cream and sublingual tablets, rest (as much as possible).  The arnica has helped with the swelling and healing.  I just hope I'll be better, and or able to do more for next week's theme.

1 comment:

Jeff Ballam said...

So sorry to hear of your fall, but glad to hear you have no broken bones!