Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 12 - Minimal

My last entry was the week I fell through the porch.  That sounds tragic and funny at the same time.  I am on the mend, but am a bit slower than before the fall.  Anyway, I didn't shot much for week 11 - luck or green.  I didn't manage a few photos using my iPhone.  Photographically, I don't care for those photos because my iPhone, a 3GS, is old technology.   It does not have the flexibility of a low-end digital camera, rendering most photos blurry, fuzzy or dimly lite.   I'm not trying to blame the equipment.  I just have to learn to shot better with it.  Week 11 was also the week I went to CUE, Computer Using Educators, Annual Conference.  A great place for edu-techies.  So I was busy attending what seminars I could while coddling my wounds.  But that was last week.  You can see those photos at my flickr site.

This week, Week 12, I didn't have the opportunity, that I would have liked, to shoot.  Next year's school budget is due within a 14 day turn around.  I don't want to go into the details, but let's just say that I had worked 34 hours by the time I left work on Wednesday, and had made plans to com in of Saturday.  As a side note.  When I saw the doctor on Tuesday of last week, regarding my fall, she noted I should add vitamin D and calcium to my vitamin regime.  I don't think I'm getting enough sun.  Go figure.  But I digress. I saw this lone calla lily and thought of it's simple beauty and realized that simplicity was minimal and snapped the shot.  I hope you can enjoy it too.

1 comment:

jan@twoscoopz said...

It's gorgeous!
So pretty. And yes, beauty in the simplicity.

Thanks for linking up this week!
Hope you catch a break soon :)