Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 33 - Blue

This week's theme is Blue.  I was blue because of the level of humidity we had this past week.  As a native Angelino, I am not used to humidity.  I am used to dry heat.  Dry heat is different, as those of you who visit Las Vegas and Palm Springs know what I'm talking about.  It can be in the triple digits and the dry heat will bake you skins as the dry air blows your skin even dryer.  It's not my preferred weather, but if I had a choice, I'd choose dry heat over humidity any time.   But yet I digress.    

Our blue skies have been hidden by the clouds from all of the humidity.  Many local areas have sufferd from golf-ball sized hail and flash floods.  I had sweat more this past week than all year.  So to mark this unusual weather I have taken a picture of clouds that are formed by the moisture in the air, as the blue sky peeks through.  I wish cool summer days to everyone.

No comments: